Non-Slip Adhesive Tape Aspro 50mm/10m Yellow-Black
The thickness of the tape along with the embankment is 0.75mm,
The tape is made of abrasion-resistant materials of high strength, with a very high coefficient of friction (non-slip).
The tape under its entire surface has a self-adhesive tape - it ensures the certainty and ease of connection with the surface, there is no need for additional edge gluing (the ASPRO tape sticks with its entire surface).
While maintaining the necessary assembly conditions, the tape can be used inside and outside buildings.
production halls, driveways, platforms, ramps, warehouses, offices, shops, schools, kindergartens, offices, swimming pools, ships, yachts, truck platforms, building accessories, eg ladders, and all other places where there is a danger of slipping and falling.
- clean surface - remove all loose residues (filings, sand, other impurities)
- dry surface (it is necessary to degrease the surface using a solvent and then wait until it is completely dry, do not stick on a wet surface)
- smooth surface (on primer surfaces, priming is recommended, surfaces with structure - not smooth - will weaken the adhesion of the tape and will not fulfill its function)
- surface temperature must be above 10 ° C (applies to the surface on which the tape is to be glued - note - the air temperature is not the surface temperature).
- it is not recommended to glue the tape on joints, joints, joints, cracks, moving places, etc. (the tape loses its grip and does not fulfill its function).