Safety Nitrile Gloves ArtMaster Black
Powdered and protective nitrile gloves in black
They do not contain a powdering agent and latex, thus minimizing the risk of skin irritation. Designed for users with a tendency to allergy and sensitive to products made of latex.
Intended for single use.
- The surface of the glove, textured at the tips of the fingers ensures a secure grip of slippery objects
- The cuff is finished with an evenly rolled edge
- Flexible, well-fitting to the shape of the hand, without pressure
- Shape: universal - fit on both hands,
- Gloves can be used in the medical environment, classified as medical devices (class I) are intended for medical examinations, diagnostics, therapeutic activities and for work with contaminated medical material.
Gloves can be used for contact with food (they meet the requirements of Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004 on materials and products intended for contact with food and Commission Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011 on materials and plastic products intended for contact with food) and Regulation (EC) No. 2023/2006 on Good Manufacturing Practice
Application in health care, veterinary, laboratories; in the production of food, catering, gastronomy; beauty salons and hairdressers; tattoo studios
Gloves classified as a medical device - class I according to Council Directive 93/42 / EEC. Compliance with standards:
EN 455-1: 2000, EN 455-2: 2009 + A2: 2013, EN 455-3: 2006; EN 455-4: 2009 + A2: 2013, EN 980: 2008, EN 1041: 2008.
Gloves classified as Personal Protective Equipment-category I for minimal hazards according to Council Directive 89/686 / EEC. Compliance with standards: EN 420: 2003 + A1: 2009, EN 374-1: 2003, EN 374-2: 2003
Size: S, M, L, XL
CE CAT. 1