Protective anti-splinter glasses
- optical class 1
- equipped with adjustment of the arms length
- black frame
- small holes in the arms ends, to which e.g., string can be attached, thanks to which the glasses can be hanged around neck
- intended for protection of eyes against splinters of solid objects occurring during manual and machine processing of metals, wood, plastics, ceramic materials, exploiting minerals etc.
- ensure protection against small splinters of solid objects hitting with the energy up to 45 m/s (F)
- meet requirements of the EN166 standard